Mary Bliss

@Peanutcat1977

Revised June 20, 2018. Hello to all of my followers!!! I'm happy that you are following and supporting me here on Plotagon!!! I'm from the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ (Erie, Pennsylvania). I discovered Plotagon in December 2016. (I needed something to do that was different, because of my cat, Peanut (where Part of my username comes from) that passed away that same month/year. I support and appreciate all of your kind remarks. I became a featured Plotagonist in January 2018. Here are a few rules: 1) I'm not the spelling or grammar police, nor do I not criticize your characters and how you use them. I appreciate the same respect toward me 2) Blocking: When I follow someone, I give everyone a chance. But if you're spamming, making hate plots toward me, or otherwise just plain rude (at my discretion) you'll be blocked and reported pending on the severity of the problem And if you choose to produce multiple accounts for the purpose of trolling, I will block them as well. Please don't ask me to unblock you (However: there may be special circumstances that I may unblock you, which I'll use my discretion.) Rating System/Warning: Most of my plots are PG-PG13, and will contain no warning. But if any of my plots contain language (Swearing), or otherwise, it will be disclosed both on my title and at the beginning of the plot. Note: My earlier/older plots don't disclose a warning, watch at your own risk. And most and foremost: IF SOMETHING OFFENDS YOU, DON'T WATCH THE PLOT!! If you comment in relation to this last sentence, you'll be blocked. Overall have fun. And happy plotting!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • 1142plots
  • 1534followers
  • 1525following