Mary Bliss

@Peanutcat1977

HI everyone. I'm from Erie, Pennslyvania, USA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I discovered Plotagon December, 2016 and i absolutely love it!!! Constructive criticism is welcome, but trolling is not. In reference to trolling. If you criticize my plots, in any way, you'll be blocked. I put up with idiots at my work enough. I don't need them on Plotagon,!!! I consider Plotagon to be my therapy, because my cat Peanut, passed away in December 2016. To my followers, I appreciate your kind comments and remarks!! Thank you very much ๐Ÿ˜€. On January 31, 2018, I became a featured Plotagonist!!! Thank you all for your support!!!โ˜บ โš ๏ธ๐Ÿšง๐ŸšงWARNING:๐Ÿšง ๐Ÿšงโš ๏ธ in response to comments from some members (not all) concerning some of my plots not suitable for kids (even though it was disclosed at the title!!!), from now on, if my plots are adult themed, or mild/strong language (swearing), it will both now be disclosed on both the title and the beginning of the plot. If anyone (rudely) comments further about this issue will be blocked without warning!! Thank you!!! ๐Ÿšง๐ŸšงANOTHER WARNING๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง, please do not use my custom characters without permission!!! If you do use them without asking, I most likely won't say anything, but it it's for a negative plot, then you'll be blocked. (To everyone who I granted permission to already, please disregard this message.) and also (for nonfollowers:) I respect everyone's content published on Plotagon, nor I'm not the grammar police. I will not criticize your plot, and or characters, in any way, that being said, if you have a complaint on what I publish on my own channel, DON'T WATCH THE PLOT!!! IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!! And it doesn't take that much effort to follow it. I don't go on your guy's plots and make fun of the characters or plots, the same thing should happen on my channel. And if I catch someone doing this, you'll be, you guessed it!!!, BLOCKED!!! Thank you Thank you all for your support!!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Also check out my YouTube channel\Suscribe for more Plotagon and other videos!!!
  • 897plots
  • 1020followers
  • 1066following