Caillouisbest111

@Caillouisbest111

Guys give me followers please don’t make me rude comments please I will block you but I’m nice so look at my videos I’m a big fan of calliou okey so don’t make fun of me I’m not fat I’m cool yea guys I make funny videos grounded videos movies balidis basics and more go to calliou the fantastic gets grounded I was born in Texas but now I’m in in Pennsylvania I’m 9 almost 10 okey I don’ be mean to mebut I love you guys I need 100followers okey I need like 100 videos and I will do a party in Plotagon okey so I will do a q&a and Cookie Monster and Gaston like my videos my friends are @KickButtowski and @thecailloushow45 @amyl@liamloser no swearing brock your good 🤬 never swear😡😡😡😡 if you call me ugly I will block you no chances 😁😁😁😁😁😁🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Guys look at my videos I need 1000000000000000000000 follows okey and Plotagon look at my videos okey so I make very funny videos my real name is Phillip Plus @NAME2352_yt oh plus @yourcool2018 and @queenking0869 @jacobstickid @thekingofplotagon89028 so today 10/7/18 I made videos quick? Because there were there for months so I did that so they won’t get deleted @cailouabc uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhhuhu my birthday is November 7th 2008 and I will be ten! Oh yea! ;&;&;&(‘cmnvmcckdkroeoekrkjccjfjdjdjdjeksiwiwisisi^\*]*]*{+]+{*{*{£{*{*{*{*}*}*~€,!,!?!?!?!<£<£<¥~•\++_+++]+{*{}*£}*}*}}*}+}+}+}+}+}}+}***************\*{*{*}*}*#*%£#£}€~€?!?£~~•{+}£~£~*~£}•]*\*~*^[€\<*^{{¥¥¥£}£}}£}+}*}£|€~€~€~€<€}€#€€~~!€<<€#€€#€#*<*}€<£<£#€<£#^<^<^<€<€£~£,£~€<}>~€|+{ fhisoakeirutjrjjrjdjeisujdhehdhhidodkeo itifuofmfjtkgkykkgjgjygjjgjfitutinfif fighg chig. Fjgng gijf. Gjrmv y Nguni c fnfnc c c c. Gbfnfjpcjjcgchchcjjpo rules! No blocking me, no swearing at me!, no n word! No bullying, no hacking if you do all of these I will never talk to me ok thanks to @jazmin00 @vividjake he is coo
  • 256plots
  • 245followers
  • 1158following